Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) uses electrical energy to stimulate cellular repair by up-regulating tissue-repair proteins and increasing the uptake of oxygen & nutrients into tissue. Each cell in your body acts as a battery that holds a charge and they need a measurable electrical charge to function optimally. Over time these cells begin to lose their energy. The reduction of your cells' energy is the root of cellular dysfunction. By recharging your cells with PEMF, you have the potential to gain the following benefits:
- Pain relief - Stimulated tissue healing - Decreased stress
- Reduced inflammation - Decreased symptoms of neuropathy - Cellular pH balance
- Faster sprain/strain recovery - Increased performance & recovery - Better restorative sleep quality
- Increased blood flow & oxygen uptake - Increased brain function & focus - Improved immune support
- Accelerated bone repair - Decreased floaters & cataracts - Increased energy & resilience
Numerous benefits of PEMF therapy have been manifested through more than 2,000 medical studies, visit pemfinfo.com for some of the latest research studies on PEMF.